Envision’s presentations can be customized to meet the needs of participants. Speakers and facilitators are available for presentations or workshops on weekdays, evenings and in some cases on weekends. Presentations can be done for interested community stakeholders, adult and youth organizations, service groups, businesses, companies and church groups. Many different employers have had Envision speak at “Lunch and Learn” sessions.
All of our presentations require advanced bookings. Feel free to contact us for more information.
The following are just some of the presentations that Envision provides:
- Overview of Envision Services and Programs
- Healthy Relationships
- Partner Abuse
- Preparing for Marriage
- Sexual Assault
Creative ways to incorporate an Envision presentation could include:
- Book a “lunch and learn” session.
- Partner with another organization and book a presentation together.
- Book an Envision workshop for your conference.
- Book a presentation or workshop during your professional/staff development days.
- Allow your employee to attend an Envision workshop to support your employees’ continuing education.
- Book a presentation for your retreat, camp or special event.
School-based presentations are usually booked for students in grades seven and up through the school’s administration or teachers. The main focus of the school-based presentation is healthy relationships, dating violence, preparing for life after high school, self-esteem and assertiveness. The goal of Envision’s school outreach program is to increase students’ understanding and awareness of issues that are important to them today and in the future. It also provides students with resources and support if they or someone they know experiences dating violence, family violence or sexual assault. Envision has developed many resources that can be distributed to students.
To request a presentation or for more information, please contact us.