Are you looking for a rewarding career where you feel like you have made a difference at the end of the day? We invite you to apply for any of the following positions by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAP CONTRACT COUNSELLOR(S)
We are seeking an independent contractor to provide counselling services for our Employee Assistance Programs, to commence April 1, 2019.
Our goal is to offer EAP programming in Estevan, Weyburn and Carlyle.
Flexible scheduling available including evenings and Saturdays.
Purpose of the Position:
Envision Counselling and Support Centre Inc.’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP), serves a wide variety of organizational customers purchasing EFAP services. EAP requires an experienced counsellor to provide clinical counselling services to families, couples and individuals within a short-term therapy framework.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Provide assessment and counselling to families, couples and individuals
- Make referrals to other resources where appropriate and liaise with other programs
- Seek appropriate consultation as necessary for clinical work
- Complete thorough, detailed and timely clinical documentation.
- Master of Social Work, Master of Arts (Psychology) or Master of Education (Psychology)
- Five years clinical experience in the counselling field
- A member in good standing with professional governing body
CLOSING DATE: February 28, 2019
Please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Envision Counselling and Support Centre Inc.
Attn: Christa Daku, Executive Director
Please Note: Successful applicants must consent to a police record check.